National Paints PE Series is a thermosetting Pure Polyester Powder Coating. It is developed to satisfy the requirements of outdoor durability with attractive decorative finishes combined with optimum protective properties. National Paints PE series offer excellent gloss retention and resistance to color change properties. National Paints PE Powders are available in a variety of colors as per RAL Card, custom made Shades in Glossy, Semi Glossy, and Matt finishes. Other patterns like Sand Finish, Texture, Wrinkle, Hammer Tone & Metallic Finishes are also available.
- National Paints PE Series is designed for exterior application.
- Offering excellent outdoor durability on a variety of substrates.
- PE Series is available in a wide range of colors with different texture and gloss levels.
- PE Series offers excellent UV resistance for exterior application & Good heat resistance.
- Excellent adhesion, humidity resistance and water immersion resistance
- Outstanding corrosion protection and UV durability
- Environmentally friendly
Suitable for electrostatic spraying
1.20 - 1.70
200 ˚C / 10Min & 180 ˚C / 15Min (metal temp.)
Dry ventilation conditions below 33˚C
National Paints PE Series is recommended for Exterior applications. It’s available in variety of colors, finishes and gloss levels. Typical application areas are Aluminum Industry, Electric Panel Boards, Air conditioner cabinets, Farm equipments, Garden Furniture, Playground item, Automobile Accessories, Architectural items, Light Fixtures etc.
For more specifications, please contact us with our sales representatives.
PA1000 Series is recommended for Exterior applications. It’s available in variety of colors, finishes and gloss levels. Typical application areas are Aluminum Industry, Electric Panel Boards, Air conditioner cabinets, Garden Furniture, Architectural items, Light Fixtures etc.
|NP Powder Coating|