National Paints PA1000 Series is an architectural powder coating. It is mainly developed to fulfil exterior durability requirements with attractive decorative finishes combined with optimum protective properties. PA1000 series offer excellent gloss retention and resistance to color change properties.
PA1000 Series is available in a variety of colors as per RAL Card, custom made shades in glossy, semi-gloss, and matt finishes. Other patterns like sandy finish, course textures, and metallic finishes are also available. NP PA1000 Series is available in following categories.
|90 (+/-) 10
77 (+/-) 7
30 (+/-) 5
10 (+/-) 5
- National Paints PA Series is designed for Architectural Coatings
- PA Series meets Qualicoat Class-1 requirement with Cat 1, 2 & 3 Approvals.
- It is backed with 10 years product warranty for exterior durability (terms & conditions)
- PA Series offers excellent UV resistance for exterior application & Good heat resistance.
- Excellent adhesion, humidity resistance and water immersion resistance
- Outstanding corrosion protection and UV durability
- Environmentally friendly
Suitable for electrostatic spraying
1.20 - 1.60
200 ˚C / 10Min & 180 ˚C / 15Min (metal temp.)
Dry ventilation conditions below 33˚C
PA1000 Series is recommended for Exterior applications. It’s available in variety of colors, finishes and gloss levels. Typical application areas are Aluminum Industry, Electric Panel Boards, Air conditioner cabinets, Garden Furniture, Architectural items, Light Fixtures etc.
|NP Architectural Powder||NP Powder Coating|